Thursday, February 26, 2009

San Angelo Fair

Yesterday we traveled to San Angelo for the Stock Show, Fair and Rodeo. Abbie's pig had to be in place by Wednesday afternoon, even though she doesn't actually show the pig until Friday. Danny and Jane made the trip out here also to watch Abbie show and some of our friends are here also with their kids, so it has been a fun trip so far. Last night we ate at Zetner's Daughter. It was ok. Steve loved it. Tonight we are going to eat at Western Sky, home of the 52 oz steak! I don't think I will be getting that! One of Abbie's good friends is here, so she has been having a good time. Shelby on the other hand, has been a little clingy. It has been so hot (95 degrees today)! When you have a hot child on you it only gets hotter!! She has been better this afternoon, and her and Abbie are getting along pretty good. Abbie shows her pig, Jack-Jack, tomorrow. We think she has a good shot, but then again you never know. I will post soon how she did, along with some pictures. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

3 comments:

  1. You didn't love Zentner's Daughter? It is so, so good! We have gone there lots of times (just to eat) and it's also a popular spot for rehearsal dinners, baptism dinners and things like that. Their chicken fried steak is awesome!

    Oh, and 95 degrees? I officially hate you. I know you were so hot, but it's about to freakin' snow all day again here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy I can't wait to hear how Abbie did!!! I bet she did Awesome and it was another great learning expreince for her too.
    I hope that ya'll had a great time.
    Well I guess that we will see ya tomorrow night @ CCD. Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Cathy where are our picture updates? How did she do?

    ReplyDelete